BBQ Tater Tot Casserole
Great Recipe For Church Potluck or Barbecue
Today I wanted to share a recipe with everyone for a casserole dish that many people have liked in the past at church potlucks and barbecues. The recipe is a BBQ tater tot casserole.
Ingredients for this recipe:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 20 ounces ground turkey, A pound of turkey or beef is fine.
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup frozen corn, (or 10 ounces can whole kernel corn drained)
- 15 ounces can pinto beans, drained
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- 28 ounce bag frozen tater tots
- cooking spray
We hope you enjoy this recipe, remember we have other recipes here on Bible Guide as well.
Want to share some recipes with us to post on Bible Guide? Feel free to send us a message or find us on social media.